Join us for a rewarding and fulfilling career.
Our staff are vital to our success. We work hard to create an interesting and fulfilling working environment. We place a high value on training and development. We encourage everyone to shape their career around their goals and ambitions.
We are expanding rapidly and are always looking for driven, talented and experienced individuals who understand the importance of excellent customer service.
We have a range of both freelance and employed opportunities available on a full or part-time basis.
We are currently recruiting in:
Trainee Measured Building Surveyor
The role will be covering London and the Home Counties. Working hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. Candidates will need to be 21 or over due to our car insurance policy (a company car or access to one will be provided).
- Liaise with clients and their vendors to arrange appointments to visit the properties.
- Organise your own diary and manage your appointments in accordance with our standard procedures.
- Visit properties to measure them and produce a floor plan sketch in accordance with Floorplanz standards and guidelines.
- Draw up floor plans in AutoCAD
- Liaise with the team in the office
Specific skills & attributes needed
- Ability to work on own initiative and without direct supervision
- Some experience of site surveys and a detailed knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Customer service focused with excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- IT skills including use of internal job management system and MS office.
- Well presented with enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- A full clean driving UK license.
- A related degree and/or relevant industry experience.
For more information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Freelance Property Photographers
You need your own professional grade equipment and transport. Architectural and interior photographic experience is preferable although not essential. You will need to produce a floor plan sketch of the property as well as take photos but full training will be provided. All our photographers control their own diaries but you must be able to meet our fast turnaround times (appointments should take place within 24hrs of instruction with photos uploaded by the end of the day). Fees depend on the size of job and work out to be about £20 – £30 per hour.
Potential vacancies nationwide but particularly around Nottingham, Darlington, Wooler, Telford, Clitheroe, Cardiff and Lincoln.
Freelance Energy Assessors
All our DEAs should be prepared to undertake floor plan sketches. Floor plan experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be given. As is standard in the industry we need fast turnaround times and flexibility.
Potential vacancies nationwide but particularly in and around the Banbury, London, Bognor Regis areas.
Freelance Measured Buildings Surveyors / Architects
You must have extensive experience in AutoCAD and ideally would have Total Station experience but this is not essential. The jobs entail measuring properties and then producing AutoCAD plans for planning permission, Land Registry compliant lease plans or other architectural plans.
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of job but work out to be about £20 – £35 per hour.
Massive thanks to Ed for the superb photography. James at Stamford said that the vendor is notoriously fickle and hard to please, but he was so impressed with the preparation, communication and everything that Ed did while he was there that James could hardly get him off the phone, he couldn’t have been more impressed.
I would happily recommend their services within the firm, I rate them over their competition.
From my discussions with you both you seem to be a company we can work with. We just want to get a decent product at a competitive price, promptly, and to be able to have an understandable and sensible discussion with real people – so far that has worked! Thanks.